Skip to content
Things to prepare:
- 6 peaches
- 150 ml (2/3 C) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) sugar
- 2 ice cubes
Steps to make:
- Slice the peaches in half. Cut or scoop out the peach flesh.
- Drop the peach flesh into a blender. Add the water, lime juice, sugar and ice cubes
- Blend to liquefy the ingredients.
- Pour into a pitcher or jug for storage. Alternatively, pour directly into glasses for immediate serving. Add some ice cubes and a garnish of a peach slice and mint leaf.